Monday, September 24, 2018

Praying for Others on FaceBook

Many Christians have discovered the great ministry of praying for their family, loved ones, and friends through their connections on Facebook.

If you are a Christian . . . and you are on Facebook . . . I encourage you to be open to the prompting of God to offer prayers in behalf of those who are among your social media Friends!

I am so grateful for all of my Facebook Friends who have prayed for me or responded with prayer for a request that I have made. It makes a difference in my life. It encourages me . . . and God moves in response to the prayers of His Children.

Be sympathetic and caring.

Show support as you can and offer encouragement.

Like their status, comment, or request.

Send a helpful emoji . . . a check mark or a thumbs up. Send up happy thoughts and emotions.

Offer to help if you believe that you can truly be of assistance.

BUT ABOVE ALL . . . 


PRAY FOR THEM.

Speak their name and their need before the Throne of God.

Our well-wishes and positive energy thoughts have some earthly value . . . but what your friends probably need more than anything else is Heavenly Power that can only come from God.


No comments:

Post a Comment